Saudi Business Visa Duration and Renewal
Applying for a Saudi business visa? Before going ahead, have a clear idea of the duration and its renewal process. Here’s what you need to know.
Picture this: You have a business meeting or conference to attend in Saudi Arabia by next month. We guess you have already started packing and are looking to book your flight and enjoy the business trip.
But, just hold on and take a few minutes to read this blog! Before going ahead with your Saudi Arabia business visa application, you need to know about its duration and renewal details. Let’s get started.
Here’s What You Need to Know About Saudi Business Visa Duration and Renewal
It goes without saying that Saudi Arabia is an ideal place to visit for business meetings and conferences, which the Saudi Arabia business visa makes possible seamlessly. Thanks to Saudi eVisa- Most eVisas get issued just within three days!
But, before applying for a Saudi business visa, learn about its duration and renewal to avoid legal problems down the road. For example:
Saudi Business Visa Duration
Duration depends on visa validity. And, there are two different types of Saudi Arabia business visas. The length of stay depends on the visa you have applied for. Such as:
- Single-entry business visa: It allows the applicant a maximum duration of 30 days and one-time entry in Saudi Arabia, whereas the maximum validity is three months.
- Multiple-entry business visa: With this business visa, the applicant can enter Saudi Arabia several times within its validity. It can be for six months, one year, two years, or even five years. However, the maximum stay duration is up to 90 days during every trip.
Saudi Arabia Business Visa Renewal
Well, you may wonder whether business visa renewal is possible in Saudi Arabia. Let us tell you YES! But it’s when your visa still has validity and meets all the criteria. Here’s the needed criteria for Saudi business visa renewal eligibility:
- You must be present in Saudi Arabia while applying for the renewal.
- You need to have a valid passport and a business invitation letter from a Saudi organization.
- No criminal record
- No due fines and fees
Also, remember that you can’t renew your Saudi business visa more than twice. In fact, you can’t apply for a visa renewal if it expires when you are outside of Saudi Arabia. In this case, you need to make a new Saudi Arabia business visa application. Moreover, overstaying in Saudi after your business visa expires can cause penalties and fines.
Now, let’s talk about the Business visa renewal procedure in Saudi Arabia. Here’s what you must do:
- Apply 1 week ahead of the expiry date of your current visa.
- Pay the renewal charges.
- Provide all the documents, such as your current passport, visa, and business invitation letter from a Saudi organization.
And it’s simple now applying for a Saudi Arabia business visa renewal online. Anyway, there’s some other thing you need to know that you can visit for some limited business activities for less than 90 days, including:
- Business meetings
- Industrial, commercial, trade, or business seminars
- Business and trading conferences
- Commercial workshops and visits (not required onsite signing contracts)
- White-collared and technical staff visits
- Short-term meetings related to startups
We hope this guide will be helpful before applying for the Saudi business visa to learn about the renewal process and duration so you can plan your business trip accordingly. Moreover, keep in mind that your choice of visa will decide your stay in Saudi Arabia. Yet, check your plan before making an application!
Now, if you need help with a Saudi business visa application, count on us. At SAUDI ARABIA VISA, we are helping travelers regarding visa applications, whether it be obtaining travel authorization from the Government or reviewing your answers, including checking out the entire document for completeness, accuracy, spelling, and grammar. Also, our agents are efficient at translating information in over 100 languages. You can rest assured that your application will be 100% error-free!
Travelling for Business purposes to Saudi Arabia? If it’s your first time, you need to have a clear idea of Saudi business e-Visa requirements. See here!. Learn more at Saudi Arabia Business Visa Application.
Check your eligibility for Online Saudi Visa and apply for Online Saudi Visa 72 hours in advance of your flight. British citizens, US citizens, Australian citizens, French citizens, Spanish Citizens, Dutch Citizens and Italian citizens can apply online for Online Saudi Visa. Should you need any help or require any clarifications you should contact our Saudi Visa Help Desk for support and guidance.