Saudi eVisa for Belgium Citizens
The Saudi eVisa for Belgium citizens is an electronic visa system that offers an efficient and convenient way for Belgian nationals to obtain travel authorization to visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This groundbreaking system was introduced in 2018, making it easier than ever for Belgian travellers to plan their trips to Saudi Arabia for tourism or leisure purposes.
The Saudi eVisa for Belgium citizens has revolutionized the way travellers from Belgium can obtain a visa to visit the Kingdom. This electronic visa system provides a quick and hassle-free method for Belgian nationals to receive travel authorization. In this elaborate write up, we will discuss everything you need to know about the Saudi eVisa, from eligibility criteria and application process to entry requirements and travel tips.
Saudi Visa Online is an electronic travel authorization or travel permit to visit Saudi Arabia for a period of time upto 30 days for travel or business purposes. International visitors must have a Saudi e-Visa to be able to visit Saudi Arabia . Foreign citizens can apply for an Saudi e-Visa Application in a matter of minutes. Saudi Visa Application process is automated, simple, and completely online.
Introduction to the Saudi Arabia eVisa for Belgian Citizens
The Saudi Arabia eVisa for Belgium citizens is an electronic visa system that offers an efficient and convenient way for Belgian nationals to obtain travel authorization to visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This groundbreaking system was introduced in 2018, making it easier than ever for Belgian travellers to plan their trips to Saudi Arabia for tourism or leisure purposes.
The Saudi Arabia electronic visa eliminates the need for Belgian citizens to visit a Saudi embassy or consulate and streamlines the entire application process. This digital system allows applicants to complete the entire process online, saving time and effort.
Saudi e-Visa is a required travel authorization for travelers visiting Saudi Arabia for tourism purposes. This online process for Electronic Travel Authorisation for Saudi Arabia was implemented from 2019 by Saudi Government, with the goal of enabling any of the future eligible travelers to apply for an Electronic Visa to Saudi Arabia. Learn more at Saudi Visa Online.
Eligibility Criteria for the Saudi Arabia eVisa for Belgium Citizens
Before applying for a Saudi Arabia eVisa for Belgium Citizens, Belgian citizens must ensure they meet the eligibility criteria set by the Saudi Arabian government. The Saudi eVisa is available for Belgian travellers who have made plans to visit the country for tourism or leisure purposes only.
Suppose you are making any purposeful plans to travel to Saudi Arabia for other purposes, such as business, pilgrimage, or work. In that case, you will need to get a traditional visa through the nearest Saudi diplomatic representation.
It is essential for Belgian citizens to familiarize themselves with the different types of Saudi Arabian visas and any current travel bans and restrictions before planning their trip.
Citizens of 51 countries are eligible for Saudi Visa. The Saudi Visa eligbility must be met to obtain the visa to travel to Saudi Arabia. A valid passport is required for entry into Saudi Arabia. Learn more at Eligible Countries for Online Saudi Visa.
How to Apply for a Saudi Arabia eVisa for Belgium Citizens
Citizens of Belgium holding a Belgian passport can now apply for a Saudi Arabia eVisa right from the comfort of their homes or offices. This process can be completed using a smartphone, tablet, or computer. The online application is designed to be user-friendly and involves a few simple steps:
- Fill out the Saudi Arabia eVisa application form online.
- Upload the necessary documents as specified.
- Make the payment for the processing fee of the Saudi eVisa.
- Carefully review and confirm all the information provided.
- Abide by the terms and conditions of the application.
- Receive the Saudi Arabia electronic visa directly in your email inbox.
After receiving the Saudi eVisa, it is important for applicants to print a physical copy and present it to the immigration officials upon arrival at their designated port of entry in Saudi Arabia. This visa will grant them entry into the country for the specified duration as per the terms of their visa.
Learn about next steps, after you have successfully applied for Saudi e-Visa. Learn more at After you apply for Saudi Visa Online: Next steps.
Documents Required for the Saudi Arabia Electronic Visa
To apply for a Saudi Arabia eVisa as a Belgian citizen, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Valid Belgian passport: Your passport should have a time duration of a minimum of six months of validity remaining from the date of your entry into Saudi Arabia.
- Recent passport-sized photograph: Provide a recent photograph that meets the specified requirements for size, background, and other guidelines.
- Active email address: You will need an active email address to receive the Saudi eVisa once it is issued.
- Valid credit or debit card: Either a working credit or a debit card is needed to pay the processing fee for the Saudi eVisa.
It is crucial to ensure that all the information provided in the application form is correct and accurate and matches the details in your passport. Any errors or discrepancies may result in delays in processing or the rejection of your Saudi eVisa application. Double-checking the information before submission is highly recommended.
Unless you are a national of one of the four nations (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, or the UAE) free from visa requirements, you must show your passport to enter Saudi Arabia. You must first register for the eVisa online for your passport to be approved. Learn more at Saudi Arabia Visa Requirements.
Processing Time and Validity of the Saudi eVisa
The processing time for a Saudi Arabia eVisa for Belgian citizens typically ranges between 1 and 5 business days. However, it is strongly advised to apply for the electronic visa as early as possible to ensure that you receive your travel authorization in a timely manner.
The Saudi Arabia eVisa for Belgian citizens is valid for 365 days (one year) from the date of issue. During this period, travellers can make multiple entries into the country, with each stay not exceeding 90 days (3 months). If the Belgian passport expires before the eVisa's validity period, the eVisa will automatically become invalid.
Saudi Arabia eVisa Fees for Belgian Citizens
When applying for a Saudi Arabia eVisa as a Belgian citizen, there are two types of fees that need to be paid:
- Visa processing fee: This fee covers the processing and issuance of the Saudi eVisa. The exact amount can vary and is typically subject to change. It is necessary to pay this fee to complete the application process.
- Mandatory medical insurance coverage fee: As part of the application process, Belgian citizens are required to obtain medical insurance coverage. The insurance policy should provide coverage of up to $26,660 and be accepted by all hospitals in Saudi Arabia. The fee for this insurance coverage is included in the overall eVisa fees.
Applicants can conveniently pay the eVisa fees using a working credit or debit card during the online application process. It is essentially important to ensure that the payment details provided are accurate and that sufficient funds are available to cover the fees.
Travellers can skip lengthy lines at the border by applying for a Saudi Arabia eVisa before travel. A visa on arrival (VOA) is available to nationals of certain nations in Saudi Arabia. There are many options for international tourists to Saudi Arabia to receive travel authorisation. Learn more at Saudi Arabia Visa On Arrival.
Entry Requirements for Belgium Citizens with a Saudi eVisa
When arriving in Saudi Arabia, Belgian citizens who possess a valid Saudi eVisa are required to present the following documents to the immigration officials at the port of entry:
- Printed Saudi Arabia electronic visa: Make sure to have a physical copy of your Saudi eVisa, which was received via email after the application was approved.
- Belgian passport: Present the Belgian passport that was used during the eVisa application process. It is crucial to keep a note that the same passport must be used for travel to Saudi Arabia as the one used for the eVisa application. This applies even if the individual holds dual citizenship or possesses multiple passports.
- Proof of accommodation: Provide evidence of your accommodation arrangements in Saudi Arabia. This can be in the form of a confirmation of your hotel reservation or a letter of invitation from a Saudi resident if you are staying with a host.
- Proof of sufficient funds: Demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to cover your costs while you are stay in Saudi Arabia. This can be established by presenting bank statements or any other documents indicating your financial capacity.
With the advent of the online Saudi Arabia visa, travel to Saudi Arabia is set to become significantly simpler. Before visiting Saudi Arabia, tourists are urged to familiarize themselves with the local way of life and learn about any potential gaffes that might land them in hot water. Learn more at Saudi Arabia Laws for Tourists.
Validity of Saudi eVisa for Belgian Citizens Holding a Belgian Passport
The Saudi eVisa granted to Belgian citizens holding a Belgian passport remains valid for a period of one year from the time of issuance until the passport's expiration date, whichever comes first.
This eVisa allows for multiple entries, meaning travellers can enter Saudi Arabia multiple times within the visa's validity period. However, each visit must not exceed a duration of 90 days (3 months).
It is important for Belgian citizens holding a Belgian passport to ensure that their eVisa remains valid throughout their intended travel period. If the passport expires before the eVisa, it will no longer be applicable for travel to Saudi Arabia, and a new eVisa application will be required.
Extension of Saudi eVisa for Belgian Citizens: Not Permitted
Belgian citizens holding a Saudi eVisa should be aware that it is impossible to extend their visa duration while staying in Saudi Arabia. If Belgian traveler wishes to prolong their stay beyond the allowed period, they must exit the country and re-enter at any time within the visa's validity period.
It is essential to emphasize that exceeding the authorized stay on a Saudi visa violates the law. Such overstays may lead to penalties, fines, and other legal consequences.
Therefore, it is important for Belgian travellers to strictly adhere to the specified duration of their Saudi eVisa to avoid any complications or issues during their visit.
Online Saudi Arabia tourist visas are available for leisure and tourism, not for employment, education, or business. You can quickly apply for a Saudi Arabia tourist visa online if your nation is one that Saudi Arabia accepts for tourist visas. Learn more at Saudi Arabia Tourist Visa.
Travel Tips: Ensuring a Smooth Trip with Your Saudi Arabia eVisa
To make the maximum of your trip to Saudi Arabia, keep these helpful travel tips in mind:
- Familiarize yourself with Saudi Arabia's customs, traditions, and local laws to ensure a respectful and culturally sensitive visit
- Carry a photocopy of your passport and Saudi eVisa at all times during your stay in the country
- Keep a list of important contact information, such as the Belgian embassy in Riyadh and local emergency numbers
- Register your trip with the Belgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for added security and assistance in case of an emergency
- Be mindful of local dress codes and adhere to them as it is considered as a sign of respect for the local culture
Using the website of the Online Saudi Arabia, you may rapidly apply for a Saudi Arabia e-Visa. The procedure is easy and uncomplicated. You may finish the Saudi Arabia e-visa application in only 5 minutes. Go to the website, click "Apply Online," and adhere to the instructions. Learn more at Complete Guide to Saudi Arabia e-Visa.
Permitted Ports of Entry in Saudi Arabia for Belgian Visitors with an eVisa
Belgian visitors holding a Saudi eVisa can enter Saudi Arabia through designated airports, land crossings, and select seaports. It is important to note the following ports of entry:
- King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah
- King Fahd International Airport in Dammam
- King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh
- Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport in Medina
- Al Batha crossing at the border with the United Arab Emirates
- King Fahd Bridge at the border with Bahrain
Please be aware that while these airports and land crossings are designated as ports of entry, the availability of eVisa facilities may differ at each location. It is advisable for Belgian travellers to verify the most up-to-date entry requirements and visa processing services specific to their chosen port of entry before making travel arrangements to Saudi Arabia.
The Saudi Arabia visa application is quick and simple to complete. Applicants must provide their contact information, itinerary, and passport information and answer several security-related questions. Learn more at Saudi Arabia Visa Application.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Saudi Arabia eVisa for Belgian Citizens.
Q: How long can Belgian citizens stay in Saudi Arabia with an eVisa?
A: The Saudi Arabia eVisa for Belgium citizens allows a maximum stay of 90 days (3 months) per visit. The total validity of the eVisa is 365 days (one year), during which multiple entries can be made.
Q: Can Belgian citizens apply for a Saudi eVisa if they are not currently residing in Belgium?
A: Belgian passport holders can apply for a Saudi Arabia electronic visa regardless of their current country of residence.
Q: What happens if my Belgian passport expires before my Saudi eVisa's validity period ends?
A: If your passport expires before the validity period of your Saudi eVisa, the eVisa will automatically become invalid. You will need to obtain a new passport and apply for a new Saudi eVisa to travel to Saudi Arabia.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Saudi E-Visa. Get answers to the most common questions about the requirements, important information and documents required to travel to Saudi Arabia. Learn more at Frequently Asked Questions for Saudi E-Visa.
Conclusion: Simplifying Travel to Saudi Arabia for Belgians
The Saudi Arabia eVisa for Belgium citizens has made it easier than ever for Belgian travellers to visit the Kingdom for tourism or leisure purposes. With its streamlined online application process, reduced processing times, and multiple-entry privileges, the Saudi electronic visa is a convenient and accessible option for Belgian nationals planning a trip to Saudi Arabia.
By following this comprehensive guide, Belgian citizens can confidently navigate the Saudi eVisa application process and enjoy a smooth and memorable journey to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Hajj visa and the Umrah visa are two distinct forms of Saudi Arabian visas that are offered for religious travel, in addition to the new electronic visa for visitors. Yet to make the Umrah pilgrimage easier, the new tourist eVisa can also be employed. Learn more at Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa.
Check your eligibility for Online Saudi Visa and apply for Online Saudi Visa 72 hours in advance of your flight. British citizens, US citizens, Australian citizens, French citizens, Spanish Citizens, Dutch Citizens and Italian citizens can apply online for Online Saudi Visa. Should you need any help or require any clarifications you should contact our Saudi Visa Help Desk for support and guidance.