Saudi eVisa for Malaysian Citizens
The Saudi eVisa enables Malaysians and other travelers to apply for a travel authorization swiftly, requiring the application that will only take a few minutes to complete.
Saudi Visa Online is an electronic travel authorization or travel permit to visit Saudi Arabia for a period of time upto 30 days for travel or business purposes. International visitors must have a Saudi e-Visa to be able to visit Saudi Arabia . Foreign citizens can apply for an Saudi e-Visa Application in a matter of minutes. Saudi Visa Application process is automated, simple, and completely online.
Visa Requirements for Malaysians Traveling to Saudi Arabia
To travel to Saudi Arabia, Malaysians, along with other foreign nationals (excluding citizens of GCC countries), must possess a valid tourist visa.
To put in an application for a visa simpler and to offer convenience, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has implemented the Saudi eVisa system.
Saudi e-Visa is a required travel authorization for travelers visiting Saudi Arabia for tourism purposes. This online process for Electronic Travel Authorisation for Saudi Arabia was implemented from 2019 by Saudi Government, with the goal of enabling any of the future eligible travelers to apply for an Electronic Visa to Saudi Arabia. Learn more at Saudi Visa Online.
Saudi Visa Requirements for Malaysian Nationals
Malaysian nationals must apply for a visa when traveling to Saudi Arabia. For tourism purposes, Malaysians can conveniently apply for a Saudi eVisa for Malaysian Citizens through the online application system.
However, if Malaysian nationals are planning a journey to Mecca and Medina, two of the most revered for religious purposes, they must obtain pilgrim visas by personally visiting the nearest Saudi embassy or consulate.
Moreover, Saudi Arabia also provides various visa categories such as business, employment, and residence visas, which Malaysian nationals can apply for based on their specific requirements.
The Saudi Arabia visa application is quick and simple to complete. Applicants must provide their contact information, itinerary, and passport information and answer several security-related questions. Learn more at Saudi Arabia Visa Application.
Validity and Usage of Saudi eVisa for Malaysian Citizens
The Saudi eVisa for Malaysian citizens have a year tenure from the date of issue is the validity period .
This online visa is a multiple entry document, enabling Malaysian travelers to enter Saudi Arabia multiple times during the designated validity period.
However, it's crucial to remember that each individual trip should not exceed 90 days (equivalent to 3 months) in duration.
Online Saudi Arabia tourist visas are available for leisure and tourism, not for employment, education, or business. You can quickly apply for a Saudi Arabia tourist visa online if your nation is one that Saudi Arabia accepts for tourist visas. Learn more at Saudi Arabia Tourist Visa.
How to Obtain a Saudi eVisa for Malaysian Citizens
The process of obtaining a Saudi eVisa for Malaysian Citizens is straightforward. Here are the steps to follow:
- Complete the Online Application Form: Malaysians need to complete the online application for the Saudi eVisa. Provide accurate and up-to-date information as required in the application.
- Pay the Visa Processing Fee Online: Upon completing the application, Malaysian applicants are required to make the payment for the KSA visa processing fee through the designated online payment system. Ensure that the payment is made using a valid method accepted by the visa processing system.
- Wait for Document Approval: After submitting the application and making the payment, applicants need to wait for a few days to receive the approved visa document via email. It is crucial to provide a correct and active email address during the application process to ensure receipt of the approved visa.
By following these steps, Malaysians can successfully obtain a Saudi eVisa, allowing them to travel to Saudi Arabia for tourism purposes.
Using the website of the Online Saudi Arabia, you may rapidly apply for a Saudi Arabia e-Visa. The procedure is easy and uncomplicated. You may finish the Saudi Arabia e-visa application in only 5 minutes. Go to the website, click "Apply Online," and adhere to the instructions. Learn more at Complete Guide to Saudi Arabia e-Visa.
Saudi eVisa for Malaysian Citizens: Application Form
When completing the Saudi eVisa for Malaysian Citizen application form, Malaysian nationals are required to provide the following details accurately and truthfully:
- Personal Information: Full name, nationality, country of residence, date of birth, and place of birth.
- Passport Information: Passport number, country of issuance, and both the issue and expiration dates of the passport.
- Contact Information: Contact details include a home address, phone number, and email.
- Travel Plans: Purpose of the trip, intended travel dates, chosen port of entry in Saudi Arabia, and accommodation details.
It is of otmost importance to ensure that all the information that are provided on the application form is accurate and complete free from errors. Any inaccuracies or discrepancies may result in delays or complications during the eVisa approval process.
Learn about next steps, after you have successfully applied for Saudi e-Visa. Learn more at After you apply for Saudi Visa Online: Next steps.
Visa Fee and Payment Process for Saudi eVisa for Malaysian Citizens
When submitting the application for a Saudi Arabia visa, Malaysian applicants must pay the KSA visa processing fee through a secure online system.
Payment can be made using internationally recognized debit or credit cards that are authorized for online transactions.
It is important and essential to note that the Saudi eVisa processing fee includes mandatory medical insurance coverage. This insurance is accepted by all Saudi hospitals and provides emergency expense coverage of up to $26,660. This insurance is compulsory for all foreign travelers visiting Saudi Arabia.
With the advent of the online Saudi Arabia visa, travel to Saudi Arabia is set to become significantly simpler. Before visiting Saudi Arabia, tourists are urged to familiarize themselves with the local way of life and learn about any potential gaffes that might land them in hot water. Learn more at Saudi Arabia Laws for Tourists.
Processing Time for Saudi eVisa for Malaysian Citizens
The processing of the Saudi eVisa for Malaysian citizens applicants typically takes up to 5 business days following the application form's submission, provided there are no mistakes or omissions in the application.
But if any mistakes or omissions are made, the processing time may be extended. Therefore, it is advisable for applicants to initiate the Saudi eVisa application process well in advance to allow for any unforeseen delays.
Starting the application process early ensures that there is sufficient time for the visa to be processed and approved before the intended travel dates. This helps avoid any last-minute complications or time constraints.
Travellers can skip lengthy lines at the border by applying for a Saudi Arabia eVisa before travel. A visa on arrival (VOA) is available to nationals of certain nations in Saudi Arabia. There are many options for international tourists to Saudi Arabia to receive travel authorisation. Learn more at Saudi Arabia Visa On Arrival.
Documents Required from Malaysia for Saudi Electronic Visa
The document requirements for Malaysian applicants applying for a Saudi eVisa are straightforward. To complete the application process, Malaysians need to have the following:
- Valid Passport: A passport with a validity that extends beyond the intended duration of stay in Saudi Arabia.
- Email Address: An active email address to receive the approved Saudi eVisa for Malaysian Citizens and other relevant communication regarding the application.
- Debit or Credit Card: Either a debit or credit card that is internationally recognized and authorized for online transactions. This is needed to make the payment for the eVisa processing fee.
To complete the online application procedure, you will also need a solid internet connection and access to a mobile device, such as a cellular smartphone, tablet, or desktop, in addition to the specified documents mentioned above.
Unless you are a national of one of the four nations (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, or the UAE) free from visa requirements, you must show your passport to enter Saudi Arabia. You must first register for the eVisa online for your passport to be approved. Learn more at Saudi Arabia Visa Requirements.
Requirements for Malaysian Passport to Apply for Saudi Arabia eVisa
To apply for a Saudi Arabia eVisa, Malaysian travelers must ensure that their passport meets the following requirements:
- Validity: The validity of the passport must extend at least six months past the scheduled date of entrance into Saudi Arabia. Malaysian applicants must get a new passport before applying for the visa if their current one expires early Saudi eVisa online.
- Consistency: Travelers must enter Saudi Arabia using the same passport that was used during the application for the Saudi eVisa. This requirement also applies to dual nationals holding passports from both Malaysia and another country.
- GCC Residence Permit Holders: Malaysian nationals who possess a residence permit issued by a GCC country (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates) are still required to obtain a Saudi eVisa, even though citizens of GCC countries are generally eligible for visa-free travel.
By ensuring that their passport meets these requirements, Malaysian nationals can proceed with their application for the Saudi Arabia eVisa and plan their travel accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Saudi E-Visa. Get answers to the most common questions about the requirements, important information and documents required to travel to Saudi Arabia. Learn more at Frequently Asked Questions for Saudi E-Visa.
Accepted Ports of Entry in Saudi Arabia for Malaysians with Saudi eVisa
Malaysian travelers holding a Saudi eVisa are permitted to enter Saudi Arabia through various ports of entry, including:
- Al Batha Crossing: Located at the border with the United Arab Emirates.
- King Fahd Bridge Crossing: Situated at the border with Bahrain.
- Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport: Located in Medina.
- King Abdulaziz International Airport: Situated in Jeddah.
- King Khalid International Airport: Located in Riyadh.
- King Fahd International Airport: Situated in Dammam.
It is important for Malaysian travelers to stay informed about any travel bans, restrictions, or changes in entry requirements that may be in place during the application process. Keeping up-to-date with the latest information ensures a smooth and hassle-free entry into Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia's rich cultural heritage is beautifully showcased through its historical sites and cultural landscapes. From the pre-Islamic period to the Islamic era, and from coastal regions to mountainous landscapes, the country offers a diverse range of attractions for tourists to explore and appreciate. Learn more at Tourist Guide to Historical Sites in Saudi Arabia.
Check your eligibility for Online Saudi Visa and apply for Online Saudi Visa 72 hours in advance of your flight. British citizens, US citizens, Australian citizens, French citizens, Spanish Citizens, Dutch Citizens and Italian citizens can apply online for Online Saudi Visa. Should you need any help or require any clarifications you should contact our Saudi Visa Help Desk for support and guidance.